Why Join the SpeedyPin Affiliate Program?
- FREE to Join!
- Sales & commission tracking via database
(superior to cookie-based tracking)
- Commissions paid correctly and quickly
- 10% commission on new sales
- 10% recurring sales commission
- 2% recurring sales commission on sub-affiliate sales
- Additional volume bonuses available*
- SpeedyPin Affiliates earn more
- We're an industry leader
- No inventory to purchase
- We handle order fulfillment and customer service
- Ongoing sales, promotions and contests
- Hi-conversion website and advertising tools
How do I get started?
- Complete and submit the affiliate profile form.
- Upon review and acceptance, you will receive an email containing your unique Affiliate ID and Affiliate URL.
- Please review and use the links provided in the acceptance email to familiarize yourself with the program.
How do I promote my affiliate website?
First and foremost, we want our affiliates to be the most successful online. We have years of experience in all facets of Internet Marketing, including Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Yes, we’ll even help you to learn how to optimize your website! Know that we’re here and available to help answer your questions.
Online Promotion Techniques
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Pay Per Click is a method of advertising where an advertiser (you) agrees to pay a set amount of money for each click someone makes on a link leading to your web site. While there are many PPC opportunities, consider testing Overture and/or Google Adwords.
Email marketing can be one of the very best ways to get your message out. Many affiliates add a link to their affiliate website at the bottom of their outgoing email to family, friends and business colleagues. We require our affiliates to read and adhere to the Can Spam Act of 2003 if advertising through email. To help, we’ve created an opt-out tool that will remove opt-outs from your email lists (available in the Affiliate Control Panel).
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The most effective and cost efficient way to create sales online is through Search engine optimization. Our most successful affiliates are those who are “optimized.” Optimized includes having your own domain name and website. We’ll carefully explain to you how to become “optimized” and add your affiliate website to your own website.
Banner Ads, Text Ads, Rate Finders and More
Log in to the Affiliate Control Panel for a variety of banner ads, text ads, rate finders and content to add to your website. It’s as easy as cut and paste.
Offline Promotion Techniques
There are many, many ways to promote your website offline – just be creative! Here are just a couple of ideas to help get your creative juices flowing.
- Add your affiliate link or domain name to your business card and letter head.
- Mention your affiliation to friends, family, business colleagues, at club meeting or even religious gatherings.
- Recruit people to become affiliates under you and let them help spread the word.
- Purchase advertising in local or national newspapers, periodicals and magazines.
What is the commission schedule?
Our commission schedule is simple and rewards affiliates for their continued efforts, not just for the first sale. We offer recurring commissions and we do not cap your earning potential.
- Phone Cards: (your sales) - 10% recurring commission *
- Mobile Products/Services: All mobile phones, mobile phone PINs, and airtime recharges, paid at a lesser commission rate of 1%
- Phone Cards: (sub-affiliate sales) - 2% recurring *
- Mobile Products/Services: Not eligible for commissions on mobile phones, mobile phone PINs, and airtime recharges